Murat is an experienced IT Infrastructure & Technology Consultant with hands-on experience and never-ending passion for technology, with a strong IT-related academic background.
He has delivered and managed mission-critical services and solutions in a variety of industries, held various roles that are not limited to only technical administration or management, but also experienced in customer and vendor relations, finding and designing solutions, influencing and driving the implementation of change, optimization of processes, IT buying, training, documentation, etc.
He has extensive knowledge of Hosting, Virtualisation, Data Center, Back-up / DR and established strategic relationships with key infrastructure vendors.
Murat is skilled in simplifying and resolving complex problems, mentoring and managing technical teams, managing competing priorities, translating business requirements into technology deliverables, communicating at all levels, hands-on implementation, maintenance, customer support, managed services, and data centre services.
Key areas of specialisation:
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019 migration/implementation/management/troubleshooting
- Citrix / Desktop Virtualisation
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 migration/implementation/management/troubleshooting
- Server Virtualisation including VMWare/HyperV – High Availability / Failover Clustering Implementation and Migrations
- Datacenter Operations/Management – HP/Dell/Fujitsu/IBM Rackmount & Blade server migration/implementation/management/troubleshooting
- VPN and WAN Management
- MSA Series, 3PAR Series, Dell, MD Series, EqualLogic Series, IBM V3000 Series, Netapp FAS Cluster Mode Series, E-Series storages SAN, ISCSI, CIFS, NFS protocols installing, management, maintenance troubleshooting’s
- Database Administration
- Cloud Computing Projects including Office 365 Migration/Administration
- Active Directory/Group Policy Management
- Incident, Problem, Change & Release Management